CCMI, Inc excels in machining, vacuum-forming, CNC cutting, and fabrication of plastics. The ideal candidate possess the abilities to work well with their hands, to work independently or with a team, with the common goal to find solutions to produce quality accurate finished product. Candidates who have experience with working with wood, metal, or other substrates to build parts or components are good matches. Candidate should have mechanical aptitude and a can do attitude.
Job description and responsibilities:
- Highly desired – experience in working with plastic; specifically in fabrication and thermoforming
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Must have some manufacturing experience
- Logical Problem solving – working through a problem and developing a solution
- Working independently and with a team
- Using basic measuring equipment such as:
- Tape measure
- Experience working with basic hand tools and power equipment such as;
- Table saw
- Belt sander
- Drill press
- Hammer, wrench, screw driver, etc.
- Must have reliable transportation and be dependable.
- Must be able to read general shop drawings such as blue prints.
- Must be able to take and follow both verbal and written direction
- Physical requirements:
- Lifting, pushing, pulling, climbing, standing, and walking. (weight limit up to 75 pounds)
- Hours of Operation are Monday – Friday 7am -3:30
- Compensation will be based on previous experience and qualifications
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, PTO, and Birthday
- Matching 401K Program
- Health Benefits available
Send all resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org