An Intensive Training Program for Job Search & Success
Jump start your job search with this 5-day interactive, strategic approach to proactively managing your future.
- Learn how to redefine your skills to fit existing and emerging industries and occupations.
- Design a job search strategy to fit your values, skills and goals.
- Learn the marketing techniques that will get your message out to the people that make the hiring decisions.
- Discover the increased power of working in teams, led by certified career professionals.
- Navigate the obstacles and challenges of the changing economy and learn the new rules of job search.
- Master the ability to successfully transition into new directions of employment and control future employment paths.
Who should enroll in Career Navigator?
Job Seekers who:
- Desire to stay in the same field and who want to learn how to compete.
- Require an industry and/or career change based upon their transferable skills.
- Want support in identifying new search strategies, tools and techniques.
Day 1: Defining Strengths
Day 2: Search Strategies
Day 3: Branding and Marketing
Day 4: Communication and Decision Making
Day 5: Goal Setting and Accountability
Dates and Locations:
Monday, February 25th through Friday March 1st, 2019 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Yates County Workforce Development, 417 Liberty St. Penn Yan
Lisa.Principio@dfa.state.ny.us or at 315-536-5140 Ext. 5
Seneca County Workforce Development, 1 DiPronio Drive, Waterloo, NY 13165
email@example.com or 315-539-1888
Wayne County Fire Training Center, 1525 Nye Rd., Lyons, NY 14489
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 315-946-7707
Location: Ontario County Safety Training Facility, County Road 48, Canandaigua
email@example.com or call (315) 789-1771 ext. 117
Joseph.Lopez@dfa.state.ny.us or call: 585-396-4033