An Intensive Training Program for Job Search & Success
Jump start your job search with this 5-day interactive, strategic approach to proactively managing your future.
- Learn how to redefine your skills to fit existing and emerging industries and occupations.
- Design a job search strategy to fit your values, skills and goals.
- Learn the marketing techniques that will get your message out to the people that make the hiring decisions.
- Discover the increased power of working in teams, led by certified career professionals.
- Navigate the obstacles and challenges of the changing economy and learn the new rules of job search.
- Master the ability to successfully transition into new directions of employment and control future employment paths.
Who Should Enroll in Career Navigator?
Job Seekers who:
- Desire to stay in the same field and who want to learn how to compete.
- Require an industry and/or career change based upon their transferable skills.
- Want support in identifying new search strategies, tools and techniques.
Day 1: Defining Strengths
Day 2: Search Strategies
Day 3: Branding and Marketing
Day 4: Communication and Decision Making
Day 5: Goal Setting and Accountability
Dates and Locations:
Monday, April 8th through Friday April 12, 2019 9am-1pm
Seneca County Workforce Development, 1 DiPronio Drive, Waterloo, NY 13165
email@example.com or 315-539-1888
Monday, June 3rd through Friday, June 7th, 2019 9:00 am to 1 p.m.
Wayne County Fire Training Center, 1525 Nye Rd., Lyons, NY 14489
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 315-946-7707