Looking for a job? Check out New York’s Job Bank
Each Finger Lakes One-Stop Career Center is now equipped with resources designed to support job seekers with disabilities to find and keep jobs. Equipment includes:
- A computer equipped with JAWS software
(screen reader providing access to today’s software apps & the Internet.)
- Print Enlarger
- Various Keyboards enabling use with Stylus.
- Motorized table enabling easy height adjustment & access to CPU equipment.
- Braille Embosser
(available at Seneca, Wayne, Yates, and Geneva One-Stops)
- Trained staff available for assistance.
The following websites can be helpful in your continued job search:
This is a great tool for all of your job seeking needs: Websites for Job Seekers
- Core Services available to all job seekers such as Orientation, Eligibility Determination, Job Search, Career Counseling, Initial Assessment of Skills, etc.
- Intensive Services for those unable to secure employment through core services.
- Training Services for dislocated workers and other eligible job seekers who are unable to obtain or retain employment through intensive services.