Start your career with ITT Goulds Pumps as a Machinist!
Position Summary & Responsibilities
Position: Machinist 1st Shift (Union Pay and Benefits)
Hours: 6:00AM-2:30PM Monday – Friday OT as needed
Education: High School Diploma / GED required
Requirements: 3-5 years’ experience working with machining equipment required, must be able to read blue prints and use standard metrology equipment including mics, calipers, gages, etc.
Benefits: Union benefits including medical, dental, paid vacation, etc.
Job duties and responsibilities
- Set up and operate manual and CNC milling machines, drills, lathes, grinders and various other shop equipment
- Assure all machined parts in-house and incoming are at the highest level of quality and accuracy
- Align and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, or materials onto machines.
Want to learn more about this position? Find info at Brass Ring!
ITT recognizes the need for a healthy balance between work and life. To reward employees for giving their time, energy and dedication, we provide employees and their families with programs that enhance their well-being and support their personal commitments. Some of our Work-Life Programs include:
- Compressed Work Week Schedule During Summer Months (at most business locations)
- Personal and Educational Leaves of Absence (in some business units)
- Employee Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit (in some metropolitan areas)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Club Discounts (in most business units)
Other ways in which we accommodate employee needs are through available professional and personal development programs, and with a flexible benefits package that enables employees to tailor their benefits options to meet their needs.