Fabrication Specialist – Full Time
CCMI, Inc. excels in CNC machining, vacuum-forming, CNC cutting, and fabrication of plastics. We are currently seeking a full time reliable fabrication specialist to our team. The ideal candidate possess the abilities to work well with their hands, to work independently within a team environment with the common goal to find solutions to produce quality accurate finished products. Main attributes consist of good mechanical aptitude with a “can do approach”. Candidates need to problem solve using a logical process, have above average organizational habits, and the ability to read and understand CAD drawings. Candidates who have experience working with plastic, wood, metal, or other substrates to build parts or components are good matches.
Desired Skill Set:
- Experience in working with general shop equipment, such as table saws, drill presses, routers, belt sanders, and all hand power tools.
- Candidate must be able to read a tape measure and other measuring equipment such as calipers, veneers, and height gauges.
- Must be able to read CAD generated prints, rules, and general shop drawings.
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Must have manufacturing experience.
- Must be TEAM oriented and self-motivated
- Good problem solving skills
- Must have reliable transportation and be dependable.
- Must be able to take and follow both verbal and written direction
- Lifting, pushing, pulling, climbing, standing, and walking.
- Hours of Operation are: Monday – Friday 7:00 am -3:30 pm
- Pay based on previous experience
- Medical Insurance offered
- Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Paid PTO
- 401K Program
All Applicants must submit a resume to be considered – to Danielle Henning at email@example.com