CCMI, Inc excels in Machining, Vacuum-Forming, CNC Routing, and Fabrication of plastics and other materials. The ideal candidate possesses the abilities to work well with their hands, to work independently and with a team, with the common goal to find solutions to produce quality accurate finished products. Candidates who have experience with working with plastics, wood, metal, or other substrates to fabricate parts or components are good matches. Candidate should have above average mechanical aptitude and a can-do attitude.
Job description and responsibilities:
- Ability to setup, program, and inspect jobs from start to finish on CNC Mills and CNC Lathes with limited supervision using Haas controls.
- Aligns and secures holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials onto machines.
- Ability to read and interpret detailed shop drawings.
- Knowledge of M and G codes.
- Mastercam experience preferred, but not required.
- Ability to perform complete inspections of parts given a defined inspection process.
- Ability to calculate dimensions, tolerances and machine offset adjustments using knowledge of mathematics and inspection instruments.
- Must have good verbal and written skills.
- Being a team member is essential
- Must be dependable and display a positive attitude in the work place
- Must have reliable transportation
- Minimum two years’ experience operating CNC and manual equipment
- Full time position (7 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. M-F)
- Benefits offered:
- Medical insurance
- Matching 401k program
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Paid PTO
- Paid birthday day off
- Compensation will be based on experience
To be considered please send all resumes to email@example.com