An Intensive Training Program for Job Search & Success
Jump start your job search with this 5-day interactive, strategic approach to proactively managing your future.
▪ Learn how to redefine your skills to fit existing and emerging industries and occupations.
▪ Design a job search strategy to fit your values, skills and goals.
▪ Learn the marketing techniques that will get your message out to the people that make the hiring decisions.
▪ Discover the increased power of working in teams, led by certified career professionals.
▪ Navigate the obstacles and challenges of the changing economy and learn the new rules of job search.
▪ Master the ability to successfully transition into new directions of employment and control future employment paths.
Who should enroll in Career Navigator?
Job Seekers who:
▪ Desire to stay in the same field and who want to learn how to compete.
▪ Require an industry and/or career change based upon their transferable skills.
▪ Want support in identifying new search strategies, tools and techniques.
Day 1: Defining Strengths
Day 2: Search Strategies
Day 3: Branding and Marketing
Day 4: Communication and Decision Making
Day 5: Goal Setting and Accountability
Dates and Locations:
Monday, December 3 through Friday December 7th, 2018 from
9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Location: Ontario County Safety Training Facility, County Road 48, Canandaigua
See a Finger Lakes Works One Stop Staff Person
Space is limited please be sure to make a reservation soon!
Finger Lakes Workforce Investment Board
Equal Opportunity Employer/Program
Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.