Summary: Performs duties under supervision of the Medical Director, Program Director, and/or Clinical Coordinator as appropriate for the program. Is responsible for the safe and effective operation of the hyperbaric chamber(s) and related support systems. Is responsible for the day-to-day maintenance on the hyperbaric chamber(s) and related support systems.
• Current certification as CHT or DMT (interim status may be appointed until CHT or DMT certification is attained)
• Attend an approved HBO Safety course
• Be certified as a CHT or DMT within 1-year of hire
• Attend an approved Hyperbaric Safety Director course
• Must have completed a National Board of Diving and Hyperbaric Medical Technology approved hyperbaric medicine introductory course
• Complete competency skills checklist
• Maintains and demonstrates competency in BLS (Basic Life Support), infections control, safety and all unit required skill review.
Forward cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us for the 2018 FLX Job Fair on April 19th at FLCC – Main Campus!
Open to veterans at 12:30 pm
Open to general public at 1:00 pm
An Intensive Training Program for
Job Search & Success
Jump start your job search with this 5-day interactive,
strategic approach to proactively managing your future.
- Learn how to redefine your skills to fit existing and emerging industries and occupations.
- Design a job search strategy to fit your values, skills and goals.
- Learn the marketing techniques that will get your message out to the people who make the hiring decisions.
- Discover the increased power of working in teams, led by certified career professionals.
- Navigate the obstacles and challenges of the changing economy and learn the new rules of job search.
- Master the ability to successfully transition into new directions of employment and control future employment paths.
Who should enroll in Career Navigator?
Job Seekers who:
- Desire to stay in the same field and who want to learn how to compete.
- Require an industry and/or career change based upon their transferable skills.
- Want support in identifying new search strategies, tools and techniques.
Day 1: Ground Work (Foundations, Skill Assessment) STAR Stories
Day 2: Marketing Me – Marketing Plans, Summary Qualifications
Day 3: Speed Networking / Resumes & Cover Letters
Day 4: Resume Reviews & Interviewing
Day 5: Goal Setting and Search Teams
Monday-Friday, May 21-May 25, 2018 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Seneca County Workforce Development, 1 DiPronio Drive, Waterloo, NY 13165
Questions or To Enroll:
Contact Dawn Tam
email@example.com or 315-539-1888
Space is limited. Please be sure to make a reservation soon!