An Intensive Training Program for Job Search & Success
Jump start your job search with this 5-day interactive, strategic approach to proactively managing your future.
- Learn how to redefine your skills to fit existing and emerging industries and occupations.
- Design a job search strategy to fit your values, skills and goals.
- Learn the marketing techniques that will get your message out to the people that make the hiring decisions.
- Discover the increased power of working in teams, led by certified career professionals.
- Navigate the obstacles and challenges of the changing economy and learn the new rules of job search.
- Master the ability to successfully transition into new directions of employment and control future employment paths.
Who should enroll in Career Navigator?
Job Seekers who:
- Desire to stay in the same field and who want to learn how to compete.
- Require an industry and/or career change based upon their transferable skills.
- Want support in identifying new search strategies, tools and techniques.
Day 1: Defining Strengths
Day 2: Search Strategies
Day 3: Branding and Marketing
Day 4: Communication and Decision Making
Day 5: Goal Setting and Accountability
Week of January 27, 2020
Wayne County Fire Training Center, 1525 Nye Rd., Lyons, NY 14489
email@example.com or call 315-946-7707
FLCC will be holding Home Health Aide (HHA) and Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) classes in 2020 at their Geneva and Canandaigua campus locations. Participants must register and attend one of the orientation sessions to complete the application and learn about funding opportunities. See the links below for more information.
Garlock Sealing Technologies, LLC
NYS Department of Corrections and Community Supervision
Optimax Systems, Inc.
Rochester Regional Health System
U.S. Census Bureau
JOB OPENINGS FOR ATTENDING BUSINESSES
Expansion Joint Builder Production Associate
Corrections Officer Optics Manufacturing CNC Machinist
Unit Assistant Census Taker
December 10, 2019 10:00am – 12:00pm
FINGER LAKES WORKS CAREER CENTER
1519 Nye Road
Lyons, NY 14489
PLEASE BRING SEVERAL COPIES OF YOUR RESUME. PROFESSIONAL ATTIRE, PLEASE.
For more information about this event, contact Darlene Russell: Darlene.Russell@labor.ny.gov
The “It’s About Talent – Hiring Workers with Disabilities” December 5th workshop has been canceled. A new date will be distributed in February 2020.